We have an outstanding record for color matching on hard to match horses so feel to e-mail us if you have questions or need help. We can match any hair color off a sample just send us 15-20 hairs. Prices may vary between colors. Inquire for more details.
1. Tail Source tail extensions are 100% natural horsehair and should be cared for properly to prolong their life.
2. We recommend the first time you use your tail extension to wash and blow dry or allow to air dry. Blowing you’re your extension will give it a full look. To keep a natural sheen add a little baby oil every other washing to help keep hair in natural condition.
3. We recommend that after use you wash with a non abrasive low ph shampoo and conditioner.
4. Avoid completely submersing your tail extension in water or soaking it in water for long periods of time. Over soaking your tail extension can cause water and moisture to rot tail hairs causing hairs to break and fall out.
5. Gently brush your tail extension or use your fingers to remove knots extra care should be taken for natural horsehair finger brushing is the best way.
6. When your tail extension is not in use we recommend storage in a tail sleeve or tail carrier bag to prevent the damaged of your investment.
We offer a complete repair and reconstruction service for damaged tail extensions. Our work consists of replacing ties to completely reconstructing your tail extension. Prices vary on the amount of work needed to be done. Additional fees are charged if we add hair to your tail extension. Please e-mail or call us for a price quote
The colors appearing on your computer screen may not be completely accurate representations of the true tail hair color, depending on computer systems and screen displays resolutions. Note sure of a color just ask will be more then happy to provide you more photos.